Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Chubby Bunny and the Sexual Deviant

MY FIRST POST!!! AH!
Today I received my passport (the old one, the new one came last week). Anyway, when I put the pictures together I was amazed to see how different I looked!

It really freaked me out. Back then I looked so "Mexican" not that there's anything wrong with that (¡Viva México!). In my latest one I look like a registered sex offender or like my brother said: "What, are you trying to be all alternative?" How darling, he knows how to quote Whip It.




P.S.-I don't know how wise it was to post copies of passport.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahha yes! Such a good way to start your blog!

    I hope the camp directors never see your newest passport. It would be the first time someone got fired before they even started working.

    ReplyDelete