Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts?

For the longest time I've been searching for appropriate shorts to wear for the Summer. I don't normally like to show off my chicken legs so wearing shorts was a feat on it's own. Anyway, I've been searching for shorts that look appropriate for my body shape. According to GQ I need shorts that stop above my knee. I managed to get black board shorts from American Apparel for $36 which were named "Best Swim Trunks for Men" by Esquire.


I have to say they're really comfortable and light. I highly recommend them. I wear them all the time! I'll have you know that I haven't been near a pool or a beach. On Thursday I went to look for khaki shorts for my Trail's End Camp uniform. I went to every store with no luck. I did try on a pair of women's shorts at American Eagle. I'm proud to say I didn't get them!


I don't know. I just hate how most menswear clothes don't really offer figure friendly cuts for the skinny individual. Anyway, at Urban Outfitters I found my shorts! The BDG Chino Cutoff Short fit like a glove and for $42 they can be yours too! I styled them up as I were in prep school! Chinos, hello!


I also have a pair of cutoffs that I made a while ago. Yeah, I may have gone a little camera happy, but I'm excited! Excited about shorts!


Lastly I would like to apologize for my very hairy legs. Especially since I plan to do anything about it. Maybe I'll get some sun since my legs are pale as fuck.

2 comments:

  1. aw blogger's picture service isn't working, but yay for shorts! Especially American Apparel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so happy you finally found shorts.

    All I can say is wear the long tan ones on visiting day!

    ReplyDelete